- Presents for All 2018
Presents for All 2018
Presents for All 2018
Please help us support up to hundreds of men, women and children across our Dublin services this Christmas with a special Christmas gift.
By taking part in Presents for All, your company will make a real difference in the lives of those who need it most. At the same time, you will build your staff teams, boost morale and achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility aims.
“Christmas is a sad time for me. I miss my family and it’s hard to keep going. The staff and volunteers at Depaul give me a real lift. I love the presents and the fact that people work so hard to make this day special...Thanks to everyone for making this happen.” Depaul service user who received a gift from Presents for All
How It Works
- Register your company to participate by Nov 30th 2018.
- Choose one of Depaul’s homeless services to support.
- Host a Presents for All Day in your office! The format of the event is whatever works best for your company - a giving tree, staff-led purchasing, a company donation or a mixture of all!
- Bring your presents back to the office and wrap up your gifts on a day that suits you best. Play Christmas music, wear Christmas hats & jumpers and serve festive treats! This is a great opportunity for staff team-building! See the attached flyer for a breakdown of the items required for each gift.
- If you’re hosting a Presents for All Day in your office, Depaul staff may be available to give a presentation.
- Deliver the presents to your selected homeless service between the 12th and 19th December, or we can deliver them for you.
- We will follow up with photos and feedback, so that you can see the impact of your support.
Go the extra mile!
It'd be the icing on the cake if your company could also make a special Christmas gift (either through staff-led fundraising or a Christmas company donation) to allow us to make Christmas an extra special time for those in our services. Here’s an idea of how it would make such a difference:
- €500 would allow us to put on a calendar of Christmas themed dinners/events in our services to make the service feel like home for those staying with us during the most difficult time of the year;
- €1,000 would help us to prepare for the unforeseeable; the rising cost of bills, emergency longer-term opening hours, and additional food costs all during the harshest time of the year;
- €5,000 or above, a transformational gift, would allow us to do all of the above and so much more. We can work with people to ensure they get the best start possible for 2019.
Register to get involved now!
Spaces are limited so contact Mairéad now on 014537111/086 7813139 or on email@example.com