Thinking of undertaking a new challenge this year? Why not do it in aid of homelessness!
Fundraising challenges are a great way to try something new, or to do something that you already love, all in aid of a worthwhile cause.
Here are some ideas to get you thinking…
- Choose any Race or Marathon
- Abseil down a famous building
- Swim-A-Mile-athon with friends
- Sky Dive www.skydive.ie
- Sponsored Cycle
- Try 3 Marathons in a Row!
- Intense races like Run-a-muck or Hell & Back
- Extreme Challenge www.acrossthedivide.com
- Cycle around Ireland… or Europe… or the world! (Kevin Downey cycled around the world for Depaul from 2012 – 2014 and managed to raise a staggering £5,000 for homelessness!)
Still not sure what challenge to undertake? Why not join in on one of Depaul’s own challenges! Our Camino de Santiago is a great way to challenge yourself in 2016, or why not get a group of your friends or colleagues together and take part in our Raft Race against Homelessness!
Get in touch with our fundraising team, they want to hear from you!
Dublin: email@example.com ; 014537111
Belfast: Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org ; 02890647755