Thinking of undertaking a new challenge this year? Why not do it in aid of homelessness!
Fundraising challenges are a great way to try something new, or to do something that you already love, all in aid of a worthwhile cause.
Here are some ideas to get you thinking…
- Choose any Race or Marathon
- Abseil down a famous building
- Swim-A-Mile-athon with friends
- Sky Dive www.skydive.ie
- Sponsored Cycle
- Try 3 Marathons in a Row!
- Intense races like Run-a-muck or Hell & Back
- Extreme Challenge www.acrossthedivide.com
- Cycle around Ireland… or Europe… or the world! (Kevin Downey cycled around the world for Depaul from 2012 – 2014 and managed to raise a staggering £5,000 for homelessness!)
Still not sure what challenge to undertake? Why not join in on one of Depaul’s own challenges - get a group of your friends or colleagues together and take part in our Raft Race against Homelessness in September every year!
Get in touch with our fundraising team, they want to hear from you!
Dublin: email@example.com ; 014537111
Belfast: Philip.firstname.lastname@example.org ; 02890647755