Since 2002 Depaul has grown from a small Dublin-based charity to become a significant leader in the homeless sector addressing homelessness in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Manage over 20 specialised accommodation and outreach services for people experiencing homelessness or who are at risk of homelessness in Dublin, Belfast, Dungannon and Derry/Londonderry;
- provide over 420 bed spaces per night for homeless people;
- support over 4,000 people each year to make changes in their lives that will help them to move forward;
- employ over 380 staff and engages with over 260 volunteers;
- focus services to aid those most in need in the homeless community.
Our services can be categorised into 4 main service areas:
You can read more about each of our services by clicking on the service name below. To narrow your search, please click on the service area you are interested in.
If you have any further queries, or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01 453 7111 from Dublin and 028 90647755 from Northern Ireland.