- Presents for All
Presents for All 2016
Christmas is the toughest time to be homeless. Sometimes a present can make all the difference. Each year, Depaul ensures that every man, woman and child who uses our homeless services in Dublin receives a gift at Christmas. We call this our Presents for All Campaign. Your company can help make Christmas 2016 an extra special one for homeless people by participating in Presents for All 2016.
By taking part in Presents for All, your company will make a real difference in the lives of those who need it most. At the same time, you will build your staff teams, boost morale and achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility aims.
“Christmas is a sad time for me. I miss my family and it’s hard to keep going. The staff and volunteers at Depaul give me a real lift. I love the presents and the fact that people work so hard to make this day special...Thanks to everyone for making this happen.” Depaul service user who received a gift from Presents for All.
How It Works
- Register your company to participate by Nov 15th 2016.
- Choose one of Depaul’s homeless services to support.
- Host a Presents for All Day in your office or attend the Depaul Presents for All event on the morning of Friday, December 16th 2016. This event will be held in a venue in Dublin city centre (venue TBC).
- On the morning of your Presents for All Day, or before the Depaul Presents for All event, go out shopping for your Christmas presents!
- Bring your presents back to the office or to the Depaul Presents for All event, where you will wrap your gifts. Play Christmas music, wear Christmas hats and jumpers and serve festive treats! This is a great opportunity for staff team-building!
- If you’re hosting a Presents for All Day in your office, Depaul staff may be available to give a presentation.
- Deliver the presents to your selected homeless service, or we can deliver them for you.
- We will follow up with photos and feedback, so that you can see the impact of your support.
Find out more and register with Kristina Moody by Nov 15th: email@example.com; 01 453 7111 or 086 383 2198.