Depauls New Year Fitness Challenge is a great way to engage your teams, stay fit, and raise vital funds for some of the most vulnerable people in our society experiencing homelessness.
Set your teams a fitness and fundraising challenge. It’s 30 days, your way whether it’s daily virtual workouts, running 30k, or cycling 300k over 30 days. The possibilities are endless! You can choose how you’ll get active and start 2021 off in the best way.
There is no official start date. Begin your 30-day challenge anytime in January 2021.
First, you must choose your challenge!
There are lots of options:
A Step Challenge (run, walk, jump or skip) Choose 5,000, 8,000 or 10,000 steps a day for 30 days
30 burpees a day for 30 days
30 mins of Yoga/pilates a day for 30 days
Cycle 300km over 30 days
30-minute fitness circuit every day for 30 days
Swim every day for 30 days
Why not get your whole department involved, make an online event or get your friends and families to take part too?
1. Set up a Just Giving Page for your company and link it to Depauls New Years Fitness challenge campaign HERE.
2. Spread the word to gain support! We will send you a poster to share with your staff to encourage maximum engagement.
3. Ask each participant to donate 10 to your company’s Just Giving page to register.
4. Use your company communications platform and social media to encourage and engage your teams. Ask all participants to share their progress and photos.
5. Complete the Fitness Challenge over 30 days.
6. Ask your company to match the funds raised by your team.
7. Celebrate your success. Organise a prize-giving for the individual or team who has raised the most funds.