Depaul’s New Year fitness challenge is a great way to stay fit and raise vital funds for some of the most vulnerable people in our society experiencing homelessness.
Set a fitness and fundraising challenge. It’s 30 days, your way – whether it is daily virtual workouts, running 30k or cycling 300k over 30 days. The possiblities are endless! You can choose how you get active and start 2021 off in the best way. There is no official start date. Begin your 30 day challenge anytime in January 2021.
First, you must choose your challenge!
There are lots of options:
A Step Challenge (run, walk, jump or skip) Choose 5,000, 8,000 or 10,000 steps a day for 30 days
30 burpees a day for 30 days
30 mins of Yoga/pilates a day for 30 days
Cycle 300km over 30 days
30-minute fitness circuit every day for 30 days
Swim every day for 30 days
2. Spread the word to gain support! We will send you a poster to share with your staff to encourage maximum engagement.
3. Ask each participant to donate to your Just Giving page to register.
4. Use your company communications platform and social media to encourage and engage your teams. Ask all participants to share their progress and photos.
5. Complete the Fitness Challenge over 30 days.
6. Celebrate your success. Organise a prize-giving for the individual or team who has raised the most funds.
Contact Kyela on 086 033 0887 or email@example.com for more information.
Get started and set up your Just Giving page now!