Will you sponsor a homeless service this Christmas?
How would Presents for All work for my Company?
A company comes on board and registers to sponsor a Depaul service. We will supply you with a breakdown of the gender and size for gifts and your company can decide on the format of your event. We’ll discuss the options with you upon registration.
- Your company can decide if you want to fundraise to cover the cost of gifts themselves or purchase the gifts for service users (gifts are in the region of €30 per adult).
- If you wish to purchase gifts we can supply you with a breakdown of gender, age, sizes etc and quantity of gifts required per service.
- Your company arranges delivery of the gifts directly to our services in December.
- If you wish to fundraise directly for gifts you can make a company donation directly through bank transfer, or set up a company Just Giving page so staff can get involved in the fundraising.
- We can supply imagery and posters to help raise awareness amongst your staff on how they can get involved and how their support will help.
By sponsoring a service you’ll be making sure that everyone using our services wakes up to a gift on Christmas morning.
Go the extra mile!
It’d be the icing on the cake if your company could also make a special Christmas gift (either through staff-led fundraising or a Christmas company donation) to allow us to make Christmas an extra special time for those in our services. Here’s an idea of how it would make such a difference:
- €500 would allow us to put on a calendar of Christmas themed dinners/events in our services to make the service feel like home for those staying with us during the most difficult time of the year;
- €1,000 would help us to prepare for the unforeseeable; the rising cost of bills, emergency longer-term opening hours, and additional food costs all during the harshest time of the year;
- €5,000 or above, a transformational gift, would allow us to do all of the above and so much more. We can work with people to ensure they get the best start possible for 2021.
Register to get involved now!
Contact Kyela at: email@example.com or 086 033 0887