Will you sponsor a homeless service this Christmas?
How would Presents for All work for my Company?
A company comes on board and registers to sponsor a Depaul service. We will supply you with information regarding Depaul’s work supporting the most vulnerable people experiencing homelessness and the service or services your company and colleagues are sponsoring this Christmas. Your company then fundraises to cover the cost of gifts for our service users (gifts are in the region of €25.00 per person). Please, join us in this mission to make sure every single homeless person in our services has a little gift to open this Christmas Day.
- The first step is to set up your company Just Giving page and link it with Depaul’s Presents for All campaign here. We will explain the steps – it only takes a few minutes.
- You can choose to organise a specific fundraising event, a Christmas quiz, Christmas choir service or Christmas cake off and/or you can ask your team to donate directly to your Just Giving page.
- We can supply imagery and posters to help raise awareness amongst your staff on how they can get involved and how their support will help.
- Each Christmas gift is in the region of €25.00
By sponsoring a service you’ll be making sure that everyone using our services wakes up to a gift on Christmas morning.
Go the extra mile!
It’d be the icing on the cake if your company could also make a special Christmas gift (either through staff-led fundraising or a Christmas company donation) to allow us to make Christmas an extra special time for those in our services. Here’s an idea of how it would make such a difference:
- €500 would allow us to put on a calendar of Christmas themed dinners/events in our services to make the service feel like home for those staying with us during the most difficult time of the year;
- €1,000 would help us to prepare for the unforeseeable; the rising cost of bills, emergency longer-term opening hours, and additional food costs all during the harshest time of the year;
- €5,000 or above, a transformational gift, would allow us to do all of the above and so much more. We can work with people to ensure they get the best start possible for 2022
Register to get involved now!
Contact Kyela at: email@example.com or 086 033 0887
*Any surplus funds raised through these activities will be allocated to the general running of Depaul services.