Will you brave the cold night by swapping their warm beds for a sleeping bag and a hard floor? Organise a sleep out to help raise awareness and vital funds for those experiencing homelessness. This experience will give a small insight in to the challenges faced by many vulnerable people in society today.
We’re asking you to join Depaul and help end homelessness by hosting your own Sleep Out event! Funds raised from your Sleep Out will ensure that Depaul can continue supporting vulnerable families and individuals experiencing homelessness.
What do you need to do?
- Choose a date and location. You can choose to sleep out in your own front room, garden or a safe outdoor space.
- Set up a Just Giving page for your company and link it to Depaul’s Sleep Out campaign. For the Republic of Ireland click HERE. For Northern Ireland click HERE.
- Spread the word to gain support! We will send a poster to share with your staff to encourage maximum engagement.
- Ask each participant to donate €20 to your company’s Just Giving or to register.
- Use your company communications platform and social media to encourage and engage your teams. Ask all participants to share their progress and photos.
- Complete the Sleep Out on your chosen date.
- Celebrate your success. Organise a prize-giving for the individual or team who raised the most money.
Contact Cliodhna on 086 417 0357 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Get started and set up your Just Giving page now!