In 2017 we worked with 3,961 people experiencing homelessness.
Our Annual Report 2017 was launched on Monday, 15th of October among staff and volunteers in our Little Britain Street service, and details a number of key trends in the fight against homelessness.
In 2017 Depaul:
- Supported 3,961 people that are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- Expanded our Little Britain Street Hostel to 89 beds, bringing an additional 45 Supported Temporary Stay beds.
- Provided 2,541 health interventions, including 1,217 GP consultations and 1,334 nursing consultations.
- Took over management of the largest emergency hostel in the State, 101 bed Brú Aimsire.
- Had 3,338 Assertive Engagement meetings with services users in the Republic of Ireland.
- Supported 215 families, including 367 children, through its services in Northern Ireland.
A full copy of the 2017 Annual Report can be downloaded here.