Depaul’s 2021 Annual Report showcases the work, resilience and spirit of the service users, volunteers, staff and board of Depaul during a challenging year.
Despite the challenges there were significant outcomes for some of the most vulnerable people in our communities.
2021 in numbers:
- 487 service users moved out of homelessness and into suitable long-term accommodation.
- 972 women in homelessness were supported.
- 479 families were helped in Depaul services.
- 822 children facing homelessness were helped.
- 16,000 key working sessions were delivered.
- 1,086 floating support visits were carried out to help our service users to move forward positively.
- 1,801 direct nursing and GP consultations were provided.
Read the report here