In 2016 we worked with 3,620 people experiencing homelessness.
Our Annual Report 2016 was launched on Tuesday, 5th of September among staff and volunteers in our Little Britain Street service, and details a number of key trends in the fight against homelessness.
In 2016 Depaul:
- Supported 3,620 people that are homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Saw a reduction in the number of people coming through the organisation’s services due to a lack in move on options
- Opened Little Britain Street, a new 65 bed emergency accommodation in response to the continued need for emergency services among single adults
- Experienced a 10% increase in the number of families seen across services in NI and ROI
- Undertook a Housing First Street to Home service in Northern Ireland, working with the most marginalised to get them directly from the streets into their own homes
- Opened Suaimhneas, a new 7 bed accommodation service for women leaving detox programmes
2016 Annual Report